For the same reasons that we choose to eat fresh, natural foods, and not overly processed ones, Omega3 of Norway values the importance of obtaining nourishment in its native and natural form.
WHAT ARE OMEGA3 FATTY ACIDS?
Omega3 fatty acids naturally occur as triglycerides, the molecular structure that fats and oils assume in both plants and animals. Omega3 belong to the long chain, polunsatturated fatty acids (FA). This is how Omega3 fatty acids are preserved in Omega3 of Norway’s capsules. A triglyceride Omega3 oil not only ensures that their nutritional goodness is most easily absorbed by the body, but also provides insurance against the oxidization of Omega3 to protect their stability and efficacy.
With so many Omega3 s on the market, many producers are opting for an alternative form of Omega3 known as ethyl esters. This type of fish oil combines free fatty acids with ethanol to make the EPA and DHA levels more concentrated. Referred to as fish oil concentrates, these ethyl esters are commonly used since they cost the least to produce. However, they are more difficult for the body to digest and process.
Freshly squeezed orange juice or a concentrated one. The taste may be similar, but the physical make up is entirely different, which one would you choose?
Fish oil concentrate has been artificially manipulated to hit the same standards as fish oil triglycerides. Omega3 of Norway not only offers Omega3 oil in its authentic form.
Our formula is comprised of over 90% triglycerides while most other companies average around 60%. Presented with a choice of the two, what would you prefer?
Omega3 of Norway offers the cleanest and most refreshing taste and odor/scent profile possible. Thanks to Omega3 of Norway’s unique patented processing refinement, it is virtually tasteless and odor free.
Which company has the highest standards of all for fish and bovine gelatine capsules?
To match the ultimate quality in an Omega3 wild water fish Marine Oil, we have naturally chosen SwissCaps who hold the most highly regarded reputation in the industry, equipped with the latest production technology and ensuring only the highest quality and efficiency throughout all stages of production.
- Quality assurance, striving to surpass all industry criteria to the highest possible standards.
- Supreme over its competitors, SwissCaps bovine and fish capsules are most highly resilient and neutral in taste.
- Smaller and more comfortable compact 500mg softgel capsules – with fish gelatin.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF OMEGA3
Omega3 fatty acids are at the top of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Ongoing extensive studies and research indicate the rich benefits of Omega3. In particular, the cardiovascular system and decreasing overall inflammation.
Among our sponsored and other Olympic athletes who take up to 6x capsules of Omega3 of Norway daily, show inflammation levels were reduced by more than 90% after continuous daily consumption.
Due to the high quality nature of Norway Omega´s, wild water marine Omega3, a TGN Omega3, marine oil in its natural state, over 90% natural Triglycerides and an average of 65% EPA/DHA fatty acids, Norway Omega delivers the highest quality multi-purpose Omega3 supplement. Reducing inflammation levels and supporting the cardio vascular system are just two of the key attributes.
The anti inflammatory nature helps to support the immune system.
DHA has polyunsaturated fatty acids to help regulate mood and cognitive function.
Mother & Child
Omega3 fatty acids are a crucial part of an expecting mothers and infants development nutritional daily intake.
Skin & Hair
Omega3 helps to boost the skins membranes, naturally hydrating the hair & skin cell membranes.
Aforementioned – reducing the bodies inflammation levels, aids in faster recovery from work outs and sport sessions.
A SHARED DESIRE FOR EXCELLENCE
Omega3 of Norway offers the cleanest and most refreshing taste and odor profile possible. Thanks to our unique patented processing techniques, virtually tasteless and odor free.
Partnered with the market leader, SwissCaps.
Multipurpose Omega3 Marine Oil (Swiss Caps 500mg)
- 330mg Eicosapentaenoic acid
- 220mg Docosahexaenoic acid
- 100mg Other Omega3 fatty acid
- 100% Deodorised
- 90% Triglycerides – Omega3 of Norway
Which has the highest standards of all?
Matching the ultimate quality in an Omega3 wild water fish Marine Oil, we have naturally chosen SwissCaps, who maintain the highest standards in the industry, equipped with the latest production technology and ensuring only the highest quality and efficiency throughout all stages of production.
- Quality assurance, striving to surpass all industry criteria to the highest possible standards
- Supreme over it’s competitors, SwissCaps bovine and fish gelatin capsules are most resilient and neutral in taste
- Offering our customers both Fish and Bovine in smaller and more comfortable compact 500mg capsule
The finest multipurpose Omega3 marine oil – pure unblended 65% EPA/DHA
- ECO Friendly re-useable Original Omega3 of Norway™ container (made in Norway)
- Minimum 90% natural Tryglicerides (without Ethyl-Esters)
- 65% Omega fatty acids EPA / DHA average
- Sustainably caught wild water fish
- SwissCaps / 500mg softgel smaller & more comfortable to swallow all ages
- Unique batch No. can be sourced to date & time of catch
- 2x molecularly distilled (patented formulae) maximum purity & Omega3 Richness
- Naturally sourced Krill from Antarctica and Norway
NATURAL TRIGLYCERIDES vs ARTIFICIAL ETHYL ESTERS
The choice is clear
For the same reasons that we choose to eat fresh, natural foods, and not overly processed ones, Omega3 of Norway values the importance of obtaining nourishment in its original form. Omega3 fatty acids naturally occur as triglycerides, the molecular structure that fats and oils take on in both plants and animals.
This is how Omega3 fatty acids are preserved in Omega3 of Norway’s capsules.
A triglyceride Omega3 oil not only ensures that their nutritional goodness is most easily absorbed by the body, but also provides insurance against the oxidization of Omega3 to protect their stability and efficacy.
With so many Omega3’s available in the market, many producers are opting for an alternative form of Omega3 known as ethyl esters. This type of fish oil combines free fatty acids with ethanol to make the EPA and DHA levels more concentrated. Referred to as fish oil concentrates, these ethyl esters are commonly used since they are the most cost effective to produce. However, they are artificial and more difficult for the body to digest and process. Would you prefer a freshly squeezed orange juice or concentrated one? The taste might be similar, but the physical make-up is distinctively different.
Fish oil concentrates are artificially manipulated to match the same standards as fish oil triglycerides. Omega3 of Norway not only offers Omega3 in its authentic form, but our formula is comprised of over 90% triglycerides while most other companies average around 60%. Presented with a choice of the two, what would you prefer?
What are triglycerides?
The National Academy of Sciences defines fats and oils as “complex organic molecules that are formed by combining three fatty acids with one molecule of glycerol”. Triglycerides, or triacylglycerols, are th ed to define this molecular structure combining three fatty acids (i.e. EPA and DHA) esterified (bonded) to a glycerol backbone. TGs are the natural molecular form that make up virtually all fats and oils in both animal and plants species.
The Omega3 fats present in fish are almost exclusively TGs1. Because free fatty acids are rapidly oxidized the TG structure offers greater stability to the fatty acids and prevents breakdown and oxidation.
Are all fish oil concentrates ethyl esters?
The vast majority of fish oil concentrates sold globally; including those sold in North America are EPA and DHA EE concentrates. A small percentage of fish oil concentrates on the market are natural TGs. In the manufacturing of EE concentrates it is possible to convert the fatty acids back to TGs using food grade enzymes. This process, called glycerolysis, removes the ethanol molecule and re-esterifies the EPA and DHA fatty acids to a glycerol backbone. These are commonly referred to as re-esterfied or concentrated triglycerides (rTGs).
The process of converting EE to TG is uncommon due to cost constraints adding 30-40 % to the end bulk oil cost. Therefore, the only rationale for omitting the glycerolysis step is cost cutting.
What are ethyl esters, and how are they produced?
Fatty acid ethyl esters are a class of lipids that are derived by reacting free fatty acids with ethanol (alcohol)3. Called trans-esterification, the process involves a reaction whereby the glycerol backbone of a TG is removed and substituted with ethanol4. The resulting EE allow for the fractional distillation (concentration) of the long chain fatty acids at lower temperatures. Commonly referred to as molecular distillation in the fish oil industry this step allows for the selective concentration of the EPA and DHA fatty acids to levels greater than found naturally in fish3. The resulting EPA and DHA concentrate is typically the end product that is subsequently marketed and sold as “Fish Oil concentrate”. This situation presents several issues. Because the term fat or oil refers only to TG the EPA and DHA ethyl ester concentrate is, by definition, no longer a fat or oil and is incorrectly marketed as fish oil. Because EEs rarely occur in nature this affects the way they are digested and absorbed in the body.
PURITY & QUALITY
Guaranteed an ongoing supply of the highest quality oils that are consistenly pure, safe and trouble free. Our commitment to purity, quality and innovation ensures our products meet the highest industry standards for safety, traceability and sustainability. With the lowest Omega3 product specification limits for environmental pollutants in the industry, products are guaranteed to meet or exceed all known global purity standards. We unconditionally guarantee the consistency, safety and purity of every EPAX EPA/DHA Omega3 product that we deliver.
- Conduct internal quality audits to ensure compliance with cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) for API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) and the authorities’ regulations for the production of marine-based Omega3
- Manufacture our Omega3 ingredients in regulatory compliance with Norwegian and European food safety requirements
- Handle and process products under a competent HACCP system in accordance with the US FDA’s seafood HACCP regulation 21 CFR 123 and Norwegian and European authorities. This includes full quality control and assurance
- Maintain written product specifications, material safety data sheets (MSDS) and production records
- Maintain standard operating procedures.
- Implement detailed customer feedback, non-conformity, change control and Continuous Control schemes with Corrective Action Programmes.
- Ensure that batch records are reviewed by authorized personnel prior to release.
In addition to quality assurance processes, we:
- Maintain compliance with industry standards established under the Omega3 monographs in the EU Pharmacopoeia and GOED Omega3 Voluntary Monograph.
- Impose strict limits for our operations; our goal is to stay ahead of regulatory developments, continually setting new standards in the industry.
- Perform multilevel testing; all products are subject to stringent internal specification testing, from the applied raw material to our finished products.
- Perform on-going stability studies to determine the shelf life of every product.
- Issue Certificates of Analysis, based on confirmation of quality and compliance, for each batch.
- Undertake validation of analytical methods.
- Employ 3rd party testing, including an analysis of all 209 PCB congeners, which will be included in the following year’s product specifications.
CHF54.00Add to cart
CHF54.00Add to cart
CHF67.00Add to cart
CHF69.00Add to cart
CHF95.00Add to cart